CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 11, 2011

Today is Special!

Why? I don't know. Every day is special really. But today is extra special because it is 1-11-11. Did you get to make a wish at 11:11? I did, and I have one more 11:11 to go! No, I will not share what I wished for, so there :)


Now, it's time for some awesome link-ups where I get to answer questions about me. So here goes!


1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE? 
I don't really like screamo bands/artist. That is definitely not my cup of tea, but I can't think of any band or artist that I truly hate off the top of my head. Hmm...
2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
I get excited about every single gift I get because IDK, I'm just awesome like that. Even if I didn't like something, I'd be incredibly grateful for it. A grateful heart is a happy heart.
3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
Well...seeing as I don't work....
4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?
Like I said no work=no vacation. Well, I guess technically it means that I'm always on vacation, but you know...
5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
Real! I love real christmas trees, but they're so expensive. I think I'll probably invest in a fake one in the early years of my marriage.
6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
Chili and hot dog and rice. Which is, in fact, what we're having :)
7. Do you bite your fingernails?
Nope. Never have. 
8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
zero. 
9. Do you have a nervous tick?
Uhm...well, I usually get the hiccups really badly whenever I'm nervous.
10.  How often do you vacuum?
Never. My bedroom floor is wood so I just sweep and mop. But when I did live in a house with carpets, I'd vacuum like every week, sometimes even every few days.


NightOwlCrafting


1. Are you fond of cooking? 
I'm more of a baker than a cook. But I actually do like cooking, kind of. I like it if I have all the ingredients in front of me and ready to go. 
2. What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? 
my favorite restaurant of all time is Zippy's. It's a Hawaii restaurant and they serve all kinds of food, so i change up my order depending on my mood.
3. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty?
both!
4. Where is the last place you ate out at?
Golden House Chop Suey for dinner last night!5. What's for dinner tonight?
Chili, rice and hot dog! yum!


1 comment:

  1. The Hawaii restaurant sounds so yummy! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete