CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 21, 2011

Aloha Friday!

Happy Aloha Friday everyone! Today, my grandpa's old friend will be coming to check all of the electric outlets in the house. He's even going to install a new garbage disposal AND my bedroom fan! I'm so excited & grateful that my grandpa (who was an awesome man) has wonderful friends who are willing to help my family in times of need.


I'm also still mulling over the issue that I wrote about here. I got a lot of positive feedback on facebook, though, which is encouraging! I'm still taking your advice on the issue, though. Some help would be wonderful! :)


OK, enough chatter from me & on to the friday linky parties. I need to be quick because I still need to sweep and mop my bedroom floors before the guy comes to install my fan!

First, go link up with Lauren for


1.   My favorite quote is       every single quote that I have in my seven year collection of quote books?! Haha, no really though, I have four quote books spanning seven years. It's wonderful. But, right now I'd have to say that my favorite quote is this: "Who looks on the outside dreams, who looks on the inside awakens"-Carl Jung. I heard it a few months back and it just stuck with me. I'm not sure why. I even have it hanging on my desk where I can look at it while I sit here, blogging and not doing homework :)   .


2.  A bad habit I have is    thinking that I have no bad habits? Haha. I guess procrastination? Haha. I'm like the biggest procrastinator in the world. Well not really, but I can be bad.   .

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was       when I wrote my own rent check from my own check book, with money that I worked hard to earn from my bank account. It was a very fulfilling moment in my life. And also, that same week, when I was able to stock my 'fridge with food. It was a big moment for me.    .

4.  Weekends are   fun time! During the week I just feel so busy (even though I do nothing) with school work and other stuff that once the weekend comes around, I know all of my friends will be off and we can just hang out and have an adventure and everything will be good!    .

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was     Emily. Seriously, I had people in my fifth grade class call me Emily for like a week. I thought that it was the prettiest name ever. It was a Princess name and no one I knew had that name! (Of course, no one I knew had MY name either, but that's another story)  .


6.  I wish        that going to college was just easy. I mean, it is, but being able to PAY for college isn't. I love school so much and I enjoy going, but there's just so many financial hardships that go in to school. Especially in this day...     .


7.  A secret I have is       that I have way too many secrets. For some reason, everyone always tells me their secrets, and of course it ends with "but don't tell anyone, okay?" I love that my friends trust me, but a girl can only handle so much!     .

And of course, Friday Confessional 

Photobucket

I Confess....


I am a total worrywort.
Ok, that's not a confession, per se.
But it's true.
& I'm pretty sure y'alls didn't know that!



I bought shampoo instead of conditioner.
& I didn't realize it until this morning when I showered
(in the complete dark, btw)
And instead of nice, creamy conditioner,
I had soapy shampoo.
Boo!


I'm slightly addicted to gleeRPG.
I ain't even trippin'!


I'm really scared to turn 21.
I don't know why.
I mean, it all just seems like it's coming so fast!
Like, it's really crazy.
I never thought that I'd actually turn 21,

so being just 3 days away from it is nuts!

Even if I wasn't  mormon,
I probably wouldn't have had a wild 21st birthday.
I don't drink, I don't party.
I'm celebrating the way I probably would have anyway,
Dinner & games with friends & family
& then dance club with awesome people!



I am seriously considering moving
to utah.


I have my wedding songs picked out.
Seriously.
And they do change depending on the guy.

Yes, I have some idea of who I want to marry as well.
But we'll see about that.


what are your confessions?

4 comments:

  1. I was pregnant when I turned 21. :/ LOL Turning 28 is scaring me like crazy...and it's 7 months away. YIKES!

    I think every Mormon needs to live in Utah for a while. It's like required or something. It just wasn't for us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21...ahh i remember those days. i didn't party either but it was still like some sort of right of passage, i finally felt like a grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 21 and it really isn't any different, i sometimes think I am still 20 though. I forget all the time.
    And move to Utah, I love love love it here. Although if you move to utah county where BYU is, it might be a bit overwhelming.
    I had my wedding song picked out forever too. It was 'you and me' by life house. Haha classic. what is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the front door...you're 20, or well, 21?! I'm feeling so old.

    I'm not sure if we can be friends.

    I have made so many amazing bloggy friends from Utah, so I would say it's a great state to live in.

    ReplyDelete