CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 4, 2011

Must Love Monday #1

It's MONDAY! Which must mean it's time for Must Love Monday. Well, here are some things that I am absolutely loving today.


This little dude is sooooo cute. Naughty but cute!

I adore the fact that this show is back on as of tonight! I didn't get to watch it yet, though (waiting for ABC Family to get it online!), so no spoilers please!

I love that I finally got to use this baby today! All I did was sew little scrap fabric squares together in an attempt to make a mix-matched blanket. Turns out, I should've measured before. My lines are all different sizes and I was somewhat freakin' out about it (because I'm a huge perfectionist), but all shall be well.

Aren't these little guys the absolute cutest?!

I love that I got to talk to my best friend last night. And for a long time too. It was absolutely wonderful catching up.

And mostly, I love that Heavenly Father answers prayers

What do you love most today?


2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog! So cute :) I am jealous of your sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the sewing machine? I'm thinking about getting one, but I don't know which one.

    ReplyDelete