1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
Funny you should ask this question, since I just splurged (okay, not really splurged, since they were only 93 cents each) on three new nail polish colors! It's been forever since I've gotten new nail polish. Anyway, I love painting my nails red, usually. But this time I bough a hot pink and a dark pink (and sparkly!) so I'm excited to try out the dark pink...
2. Do you like to sneeze?
Not really. I'm a kid who has suffered from allergic rhinitis throughout my years. And I would sneeze a lot. And I hated it.
3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
every week or two weeks or so. It depends on how much we drive.
4. Were you named after anyone?
No. My first name is from a dream my mom had when she was pregnant with me (and in the Hawaiian culture, it is said that if you dream a name, you have to name your child that). My middle name was given to me by my mom's kumu hula (hula teacher).
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Er. No. But I've been dying to try out a few good ones!
6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Go to Wal Mart. LOL. I love Wal Mart. Seriously, they do have the lowest prices, and the Great Value brand stuff is pretty ah-mazing. Also, make sure you compare prices at places.
7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Neither. Haha, well I guess sore throat.
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have scars on my legs from jumping (and falling) out of trees, as well as some from cheerleading and the typical childhood accidents. I also have one on my shin from a razor cut when I first started shaving my legs (it was traumatic enough to make me not want to shave for a while). Those are it really, for the most part, my scars have healed very well.
9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
In my family, I'm the smart one who got in to Kamehameha. I'm also the baby sitter. Among my friends, I'm the one that you can count on to get excited for you no matter how minor the event is. My friend texted me because she thought that she'd missed 11:11 on 1-11-11, but it turns out she was on the phone with the guy she liked at the time and she told me because she knew that i'd get excited with her about that :)
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
I actually don't really like pancakes.
1. Do you use an alarm clock or some device to wake you up, or do you wake up on your own?
I can wake up on my own. My internal body alarm is ah-may-zing! I can just look at the clock and think "Okay, I'm going to wake up in15 minutes" and I can fall asleep and be up in 15 minutes. But sometimes, only if it's for something important, I'll use an alarm.
2. If you could go on any game show, which won would you choose?
Ahhh!! I love Game Shows. I want to go on either Lingo or Deal or No Deal. Or 1 Vs. 100. I love that show! I'd go on Baggage too, but not really. And the Newlywed Show, when I'm married one day. Yeah...I love GSN. Haha.
3. Do you prefer the weather to be hot or cold?
In between? I love cold weather at times, but I also like warm weather.
4.What color of clothing do you wear the most?
Green, usually. But lately, I've been wearing a lot of blue.
5. What is your favorite color?