CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 4, 2010

Sorry I've been so MIA

But Internet access on the cruise ship was like .75 cents a minute. Which is completely nutso!

We're finally back in sunny Orlando (but we're still on the boat). Ohemgee, this cruise was so fun. If you and your family ever plan on going on a cruise, let me recommend Disney Cruise lines. You may think that Disney is just for kids, but fun for the whole family is a staple for them! The shows were incredible and the cast members were so friendly and worked hard to
Accommodate every single member of the family-something that's can be hard to do when traveling with 40+ people.

It has been absolutely amazing and I don't want to leave.

But with just a little faith, trust and pixie dust, we can soar!

2 comments:

  1. You know we'd still be here when you got back, haha. I think if I went on a cruise, I'd be too busy having fun [and of course that ridiculous internet price] to blog, haha! I'm glad you got to go and didn't worry about the blogosphere the whole time. So, where was your cruise to? I'm jealous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went on the Carnival cruise, it was awesome and I would definitely go again. I like it because everything you need is all in one spot so you don't have to worry about searching around a city to find something to do.

    ReplyDelete