CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 26, 2010

Christmas Miracles

Hey Guys! Happy Boxing Day!
Of course, we don't celebrate Boxing Day in America and I actually have no idea what the heck Boxing Day is (time to do some research!), but Happy Boxing Day anyway!

How was your Christmas? I hope that you all had a wonderful time spent with family and friends. I also hope that you all ate super a lot. (I just realized, I only ate like twice yesterday and none was really a full meal. weird.)


Christmas around these parts was ok in the morning, then better in the afternoon, then super awesome at night, then back to bleh late last night. Anyway, i don't really want to talk about it.


I did see Tangled again though! Man that movie is so flippen awesome! Flynn Rider is seriously to die for! He's my ideal Disney Prince. Haha.


But ok, let's talk about last night, cuz that's really the only reason why I'm posting this today. One of my close friends got engaged and I got to be there to witness it! It was so adorable and I'm really glad that I was invited to experience it.

A bunch of my friends (we consider each other family, for the most part), got together at my Auntie's house. Alexa (the girl who got proposed to!) thought that we were getting together to play some games and we were thinking about going to see Honolulu City Lights. When I got there, Alexa was pretty upset. She'd been having a rough Christmas and she was kinda upset at her boyfriend, Paul, because he hadn't given her a present yet. So we sat on the couch and talked for a bit. Paul was stalling because some people hadn't arrived yet. Then finally everyone was there and we started the "games" beginning with a game called The Humble Chair. Paul had Alexa sit in the chair and we all gathered around acting like we were gonna play, Paul started and was saying all kinds of good things about Alexa. Then she was like "This isn't the humble chair, is it?" Paul said no and pulled out the ring and she started crying. And then every one else started tearing and smiling.

It was pretty awesome. I've never witnessed a proposal before so it was really beautiful. They've been together for three years and I'm so excited that they're finally getting married! They're really cute together and they really love each other. I am so happy for them!



So next year three of my friends are getting married, pretty much one right after the other (August, September and November). 2011 is definitely going to be exciting!


Ok, Santa, I'll accept a late Christmas present, send my a Flynn Rider look alike to marry and we'll be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment