CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 24, 2010

Don't Mind Me...

I am so friggen exhausted, it's crazy. I've literally been up since like 1:30am. Worrying about all those last minute details that go into a trip. Wondering if I packed everything. Packing for other people. It's just been tiring. But, I can now relax and just enjoy myself. Kind of! Haha, there's gonna be more craziness when we get to the airport. Hopefully I'll at least get to sleep on the plane!


Well, here's my Wee Bit Wednesday via Leigh Ashley. It'll probably be my last one for three weeks, so enjoy!


{one} what kind of camera do you have? i have a sony...something. haha. just know that it's a sony :) I'm dying for a DSLR, though.
{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy? An iPad, for sure! Or maybe a Canon DSLR. Why can't I have both?
{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away? In the same house forever. Just because, I don't know how I could cope being THAT far away from my family.
{four} is your christmas tree up yet? No. I'm not even sure if we're doing one this year since we'll be gone for the next three weeks. Maybe one'll be up when we get back!
{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store? No, but I do HAVE reusable bags. Maybe I should actually use them...
{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life? The same meal everyday. I mean, I'm a really picky and I prefer eating the same things anyway, but I do end up getting sick of food way more often than I get sick of music.
{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season. my family, the gospel in my life, and my education.
{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon? I have, but I don't anymore. I actually have natural highlights from being in the sun
{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater? Home. So I can make as much noise as I want! LOL.

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once? $1000 a week. That's actually a lot for a week, so you know, it's all good.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving guys! I'll be thinking about y'all eating your yummy food as I'm on the airplane eating airplane food (:

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment