CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 21, 2010

This is a procrastination blog

It's true, I am procrastinating. I keep telling myself that I will at least start to clean my room today, but it just hasn't happened yet. I blame it on the fact that I only woke up an hour ago (that's extremely weird for me!), I blame that on the rain. It's been super rainy here for the last two days (which I looooveee!!!!!), but alas today the blue skies and mr. sun has decided to emerge again. Bummer, because I was looking for an excuse to stay under covers today!

Anyway, moving on with life. Today is my cousin Nehemiah's 11th birthday! Happy Birthday Miah!!! 


Also, Homespun Threads has given me a wonderful Christmas present, and it's for all of you too. All of the sewing patterns in the Homespun Threads shop is completely FREE right now. So if you're interested in sewing (and even if you're not) I suggest you head on over there and browse through them. Uhm, I may or may not have gotten a little crazy with that whole thing. It's perfect though! One of my goals for the new year is to teach myself how to sew (it'll be interesting...trust me), so having these patterns will definitely be worth it!



Now, for today's Ten on Tuesday via Roots and Rings


1. Do you do any volunteer work? I do. Well, I try to anyway. I actually really like volunteer work, though! That reminds me, I have to do like 50 hours for my scholarship...
2. Do you have night and/or morning ritual? Uhm, I used to and I need to get back into it. In the morning, I would wake up and read my scriptures, then I would eat breakfast & watch some TV or go on the computer. At night, I would read my scriptures again and then read a book until I got really tired.
3. Would you rather exercise or diet? Why? Exercise. Because I like food. A lot.
4. If you would rather exercise, do you prefer going to a gym or working out at home? Both, I guess. It depends. I love doing work out videos and stuf, but I'd rather run on a treadmill and do stuff like Zumba in a class.
5. What do you think is a huge waste of time? Fighting and holding grudges. Just let it go, move on. I mean, don't dwell on it. If you dwell, you're wasting all of your precious time when you could be doing something that makes you happy.
6. What is one way you save time? Being organized! When I know where everything is and that everything has a place, it's so much easier to get things done quicker!
7. What is your current obsession? Online, forum type RPG Games. Yeah, I'm kinda a dork like that. I'm currently in like four different RPGs. They're fun though, you all should join!
8. What is a current obsession you can’t wait to pass? Uhm....I don't know.
9. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what book? Would you recommend it? I am! I'm reading Memoirs of A Geisha by Arthur Golden. It's the first book that I'm reading on my book list for my new Book Blog! I've read it before and I liked it a lot then, but now that I'm older I actually understand more of the themes and I like it a lot better, so yes, you all should read it!
10. Since we had the 90s question last week, what’s your favorite songs from 00′s? Is this not counting 2010, since technically it's the start of the new decade? Well, the 00s are pretty much all my music, I grew up with most of the artists in the 00s. I have to say Taylor Swifts songs (yes all of them) are among my favorites, It Happens Everytime by Dream Street will always be awesome), NSYNC, Mandy Moore, Eminem...I really can't decide on just songs!



I am the momma of the weirdest puppy in the world! This morning, I found her inside the bag of dog food, with no food left in the bag at all. She got so startled when I found her. One of these days I am going to have to dedicate a blog post to her and all of her weird little quirks!

Ok, now I have to stop procrastinating. Later days!

1 comment: