CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 9, 2010

Random Thoughts While Waiting for GLEE to start (and throughout Glee too!)

This post is going to be extremely random, deal with it (:



  • OMG. Darren Criss on Glee tonight. I am so excited. Starkid+Glee=Love forever for us geek kids.
  • So, 'Aulani (Disney's new Resort in Honolulu) has a job opening for a Youth Counselor, a job that I really hoped would be open. I'm going to apply, so pray that I get the job, cause I could really use it!
  • So many awesome quotes on Glee tonight.
  • What does being selfless even mean? Hmm...will that be a future blog entry? We'll see!
  • I have a lot of cool stuff planned for the blog (or, at least what I think is cool, haha). So stay tuned for the revamping (again) of TayIRL.
  • Today, I am especially grateful for the plan of salvation and temples. I am grateful for the priesthood and the sealing powers that they have. I am glad that they are able to bind things not only here on this earth, but in heaven also. I know that families are forever. A simple truth that can hold us together through the roughest of times.
  • I love 20sb.And that's all I have to say about that.
  • I need to write an entry about my "realization" today. But I don't think I'm ready to write that yet...
Ok, that's all of the randomness my little head can put out for one night. Until next time, take care. Hold your loved ones for an extra moment tonight.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment