CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 6, 2010

Stuff to Blog About...

So, I've decided to stick around in this whole blogging world thing. And like most beginning bloggers, I feel like I have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about. It's not that I'm not interesting (don't go bursting my bubble there now!), it's more like I just don't know what to say. Trust me, I can be witty, funny and super sarcastic. Now I just have to learn how to get that across on the interwebs.

Soooo....I am taking your suggestions! What are some things that you blog/vlog about? I've been reading some of the blogs that I've subscribed to (most of which are mommy blogs. i'm not even close to being a mama, so scratch that one) and everyone seems to have so many interesting things to talk about. I have some entries that I'll be working on and even a theme day, but I just need some suggestions.

Here are some things that I really do not feel like talking about right now:

1. Relationships/Men/Boys/Romance. I can only hope that this is self explanatory. Let's just say that the whole romance thing isn't going so well for me right now.
2. Politics. I don't talk politics. So there (:

Hmm...actually those are pretty much the only things that I'm against talking about. And I have a feeling that I'll give in to the whole relationship talk sooner rather than later....

Ah well, if you have any suggestions about blog entries and what I should write about, please leave me a comment. I'll be so grateful that I'll probably use any suggestion I get!

XOXO,

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty good about getting my butt here every day to write, so I might be able to offer some help...

    I seem to blog about my aspirations [what I want to do someday], or vent about what doesn't work out [like burning the sugar when I was making candy. Yuck].

    I blog about things in the news [msn is great for this].

    Holidays and crafts, origions of holidays ect.

    Do a product review! You just bought something you love.

    Something shocking happened on your morning soaps.

    If all else fails, you can google good prompts! Just search the web for a bit until you find something interesting and talk about it here.

    In the end, you end up doing a LOT of extra stuff you thought you wouldn't, just in order to put it here and say you did. Nobody likes to post "I could've went to a belly dance class today, but I didn't". Boring!

    Either way, they are work. Just take it one day at a time. I hope this helps a bit, and I look forward to reading more! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Blog/vlog about things in Hawaii. I live in O'ahu, but like most locals, I sometime forget the beauty that Hawai'i has to offer. And maybe share some funny stories about your family. I bet you have great stories to tell!

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog kinda automatically came with its wedding planning subject matter, however you could try to find a hobby of yours that you love doing, and try sharing that with everyone! There's an audience for everything. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete