CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 10, 2010

Wee Bit of Meee!!!

If you really knew me, you would know that I love Memes, Surveys and Quizzes. Mostly, well, because I enjoy talking about myself. It's a self-esteem booster, y'know? So, obviously when I stopped by Angela's blog and saw all of the Memes that she links up, I had to do them. And I'm starting today with this one by Leigh Ashley who does this meme game every Wednesday. If you want to play a long, go and link up now!



{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting? Growing up, I collected Barbie dolls, just like my mom. I haven't gotten a new one in years, but I would really love to start collecting again!
{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by? Yeah, I don't really have any cleaning tips. Oh wait, I do! I love Bacto for sanitizing instead of Clorox. It's a bit safer, especially around children. We use it to clean our classrooms all the time.
{three} who would you call for bail money? My grandma. Haha.
{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid? The TV shows. I miss all the old 90s Nick Shows and One Saturday Morning. Also the simplicity of it all and not really having to worry if people liked you or not.
{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures. My guilty pleasure is peanut butter. Oh, and nutella. Anything including peanut butter and/or nutella makes me melt...
{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping? Well, I've learned that shopping early can be a good thing. You get all the awesome sales.
{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children? I actually want to start new family traditions when I get married and have a family. My family used to have awesome family traditions, but not so much anymore....
{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement? Being able to live on my own, paying my rent and other bills. I know, lame, but I'm still young..sooo...
{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself? I don't really do much, actually. Just sitting in a nice, warm bath is good enough for me.
{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called? Hmmm...Tasia's Place. LOL. I don't know what we'd make there, though...




1 comment:

  1. Barbie's are awesome! My mother-in-law collected them for years. ^_^ I haven't started a Barbie collection, but I did get a really awesome Monster High doll. :P

    Also, there's no age where it's inappropriate to watch cartoons! ♥

    ReplyDelete