I adore reading. I honestly don't think there is anything better than reading. I'll read pretty much any and every thing. Which is why I would be immediately to this giveaway from Chronicle Books!
It's really simple actually. All you have to do is mosey on over to the Chronicle Books Website, and select a list of books worth up to $500. Post your list on your blog, then submit your post to this site, and you'll be automatically entered to win your entire selection! The cool thing is that if you win, one of your readers-who commented on your book list post-will have the chance to win their selection too! Now that's what I call an awesome Self Christmas present.
If you decide to enter, let me know on this post. That way, you'll have a better chance of winning, and I will too!
Here are my book picks, and let me tell ya, it wasn't easy to decide!:
2. Artful Accessories by Sarah Parvis and Janet Southwick
3. Dorm Decor by Theresa Gonzalez and Nicole Smith
4. Girl's World by Jennifer Paganelli
5. Secrets of Simplicity by Mary Carlomagno
6. 1,001 Ways to Live in the Moment by Barbara Kipfer
8. The Baby Bump: 100s of Secrets for Surviving those 9 Long Months by Carley Roney
9. The Newlyweds Instruction Manual by Caroline Tiger
10. Baby's First Year Journal by A. Christine Harris, Ph.D
11. The Pregnancy Journal by A. Christine Harris, Ph.D
12. The Bride's Instruction Manual by Carrie Denny
13. The Pregnancy Instruction Manual by Sarah Jordan with David Ufberg, MD.
14. The Deluxe Wedding Planner and Organizer by Genevieve Morgan and Ariella Chezar
15. Disneystrology by Lisa Finander
16. Field Guide to Dreams by Kelly Regan
17. See Jane Write by Sarah Mlynowski and Farrin Jacobs
18. Cake Pops by Angie Dudley
19. Stuff Every Woman Should Know by Alanna Kalb
20. Day and Night by Teddy Newton
21. Emily and Alex: Naughty and Nice by Barroux
22. Just Like A Baby by Juanita Havill
23. Hurry! Hurry! Have You Heard? by Laura Krauss Melmed
24. I'll See You In The Morning by Mike Jolley
25. Just One More by Nancy Markham Alberts
26. I Can Do It Too! by Karen Baicker
27. What Sisters Do Best/What Brothers Do Best by Laura Numeroff
29. Memento by Michael McQueen
30 books valued at $498.42 all for free? I could dig that!
December 10th is the last day to enter, so hurry folks! Go compose your wonderful list of books, and don't forget to comment here and let me know if you make one so I can comment on yours too!
P.S. Don't worry, the books about pregnancy and marriage aren't for me! I'd give those away to my friends. Haha. Obviously, marriage and pregnancy isn't even on my mind right now...as you could probably tell from my last post....