So, I've been trolling around the interwebs lately. OK, I haven't really been trolling, more like reading all those flippin' awesome blogs out there. A good number of those awesome blogs are doing early Christmas lists. And since I haven't actually blogged in a while, here's my Christmas/Birthday list...
01. A tablet. I actually really want an iPad, but I've been checking out the Bamboo tablet lately. It looks pretty good. Does anyone have one? What's it like?
02. A teacup piggy. OMG, these things are so flippin adorable! I can't even begin to explain how lovely they are. I want one so bad. I love little piggies. Of course, I could probably never have one, since my Lady Luvs would probably attack my little piggie.
See how adorable?! (via)
03. A way cute journal. In 2011, I'm going to start writing my book. I don't have any ideas or anything (yet), but I will. I want a journal so that I can jot stuff down when I'm on the go. Plus, I think it would be way cool to be old school and actually write a book, rather than just typing the whole thing up. Writing a book is actually on my 101 in 1001 list, so that should be fun to complete!
04. The LOTR trilogy on DVD.
05. A lifetime supply of Fruit Punch Gatoraide. I love Gatoraide.
06. A hair straightening treatment. I miss having straight hair all the time. I love my curls, but I'd rather have straight hair. So I can have way cute side bangs.
Yeah, that's all I can think of for now. I don't really want a lot of things. My family and I are going to Florida and Las Vegas, so I don't really wanna ask for much, y'know?