CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 13, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is....

So, I've been trolling around the interwebs lately. OK, I haven't really been trolling, more like reading all those flippin' awesome blogs out there. A good number of those awesome blogs are doing early Christmas lists. And since I haven't actually blogged in a while, here's my Christmas/Birthday list...

01. A tablet. I actually really want an iPad, but I've been checking out the Bamboo tablet lately. It looks pretty good. Does anyone have one? What's it like?

02. A teacup piggy. OMG, these things are so flippin adorable! I can't even begin to explain how lovely they are. I want one so bad. I love little piggies. Of course, I could probably never have one, since my Lady Luvs would probably attack my little piggie.
See how adorable?! (via)


03. A way cute journal. In 2011, I'm going to start writing my book. I don't have any ideas or anything (yet), but I will. I want a journal so that I can jot stuff down when I'm on the go. Plus, I think it would be way cool to be old school and actually write a book, rather than just typing the whole thing up. Writing a book is actually on my 101 in 1001 list, so that should be fun to complete!

04. The LOTR trilogy on DVD. 

05. A lifetime supply of Fruit Punch Gatoraide. I love Gatoraide. 

06. A hair straightening treatment. I miss having straight hair all the time. I love my curls, but I'd rather have straight hair. So I can have way cute side bangs.


Yeah, that's all I can think of for now. I don't really want a lot of things. My family and I are going to Florida and Las Vegas, so I don't really wanna ask for much, y'know?




3 comments:

  1. That is ONE adorable piggie! Also, I really want an iPad too, haha. I haven't heard anything about the Bamboo tablet, but I'll look into it.

    Love that you've made a 101 1001 list! I wish you the best of luck in meeting all of your goals. I read through it, and there are a few that sound really cool. If you want to start a bucket list, Sharebuckets.com is a pretty awesome site, or you could always add your bucket list to your dayzero.com as "someday" items. Glad to see that you're inspired! It's always nice to work towards something. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hunnayyy you don't ask for much do ya! haha. JK. I'm from Hawaii too! Although, I'm from Kauai. I haven't thought about an actual Christmas list. Boo! I'd go nuts. Literally.

    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that pic is adorable, seriously!

    Oh & props to you for starting your book this coming year, you can do anything you set your mind to! Yay for other writers! ;-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete