1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was I'm not a very spontaneous person, so I'm not really sure how to answer this question. I guess, honestly, my most spontaneous thing I've ever done was jump off a rock into the ocean.
2. The best gift I've ever received was the gift of the Holy Ghost at my baptism. I truly believe that the Holy Ghost is the most wonderful gift that can ever be given.
3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was my 19th birthday part when every single one of my friends showed up and spent the entire day with me.
4. I can't leave the house without my cell phone and a notebook.
5. My favorite day of the week is Sunday because I get to go to church and feel the spirit and listen to amazing lessons. I also get to relax all day on Sundays!
6. Something that can always make me laugh is Lady. She's the funniest pup in the entire world.
7. My perfect day would include Waking up to the sound of rain hitting the roof. Staying in bed until noon with a good book and a cuddly puppy. Spending the afternoon eating warm brownies and hot chocolate with someone special. And a quiet dinner outside on the back porch while watching the rain fall and ending the night slow dancing.