CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Fridays

I absolutely adore linky thingies. For someone just starting a blog (like me), it helps me to get to know other people and to find awesome blogs. One of my favorite link ups is Fill in the Blank Fridays via Lauren's blog: The Little Things We Do. And, I don't just love Fill in the Blank Fridays, I love everything about Lauren's blog. It's super cute and she posts the cutest things too. So, here we go with today's Fill in the Blanks!



1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was    I'm not a very spontaneous person, so I'm not really sure how to answer this question. I guess, honestly, my most spontaneous thing I've ever done was jump off a rock into the ocean.

2.  The best gift I've ever received was   the gift of the Holy Ghost at my baptism. I truly believe that the Holy Ghost is the most wonderful gift that can ever be given.

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was    my 19th birthday part when every single one of my friends showed up and spent the entire day with me.

4.  I can't leave the house without        my cell phone and a notebook.

5.  My favorite day of the week is      Sunday    because      I get to go to church and feel the spirit and listen to amazing lessons. I also get to relax all day on Sundays!

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is        Lady. She's the funniest pup in the entire world.

7.  My perfect day would include       Waking up to the sound of rain hitting the roof. Staying in bed until noon with a good book and a cuddly puppy. Spending the afternoon eating warm brownies and hot chocolate with someone special. And a quiet dinner outside on the back porch while watching the rain fall and ending the night slow dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment