CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Me

It's already Wednesday! Crazy! Is it just me or does the days seem to fly by as you get older? 


I'm supposed to be sewing up my dress for the Valentine's Dance on Friday, but we'll see if that gets done. I do have a back-up outfit if all else fails though! I also have a psychology test that is due on Friday and another psychology test that opens on friday. We'll see how much I get done, though. Anyway, before I go and do all of the stuff that I NEED to do, here's a Wee Bit of Me!



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
depends on my mood, haha. for the most part, i like crushed ice, but i love sucking on cubed ice on hot days or when my throat is sore.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People who are rude and won't let you merge or cut in or turn when they see that you obviously need to!

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
well, my bedroom is the only space that is really MINE right now, so I guess that...

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I do. In fact, I have a few bags full of old birthday cards and letters. I'm sentimental like that, I guess.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
Uhm, November.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
It pops up on my facebook, so I do look at it.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Nothing at all! I'm a Hawaii girl, we don't wear anything on our feet in the house, or outside the house half the time for that matter!

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
I don't know any gambling games! Haha, I just turned 21 so maybe someone needs to teach me before my next trip to Vegas?

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
I wrote books like it was no ones business when I was younger. I also wrote a book about coping with death (for young children) when I was in high school (shortly after I lost my grandpa). I want to write a Young Adult Fiction book one day. I had a dream last night that could totally be turned into a book, but I don't remember much of the dream. I knew I totally should have written it down!

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Rent. I wish that I could've seen it live! I also loved Grease on stage and I want to see Wicked live one day too!



1 comment:

  1. No worry, girl, I'll teach you a few tricks before you go to Vegas!!!

    Wow, good job on writing those short stories.

    You must see Rent in concert? No, I mean in person. It's GREAT. I never seen it on Broadway, but I've seen it when they came to Hawaii (or was it California, I can't remember)....a really, really, REALLY long time ago.

    ReplyDelete