CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 18, 2011

Confessions of A Tasia

I'm just gonna get this confessions action started by saying, I confess that it's 2:15 in the morning and I am still awake and totally tweeking on the computer! But I just got back from a lovely gym date with two of my favorite girls!


I confess that I am watching the Suite Life of Zach and Cody. It's the one from when they were younger, so it's pretty lovely.


I confess that I am feeling a little love sick lately. It's kinda stupid, but yeah. I just need somebody to loooooveee!!!


Speaking of needing somebody to love, I confess that I totally fangirled over ever single aspect of Glee on Tuesday night! I mean, c'mon-Justin Bieber, Puck playing guitar in his undies, HBIC Santana. I loved it all!


I confess it has taken me a really long time to truly love and appreciate my body. I used to look at myself in the mirror, hating everything about me. Now, when I look at myself in the mirror I have a greater appreciation of my body and of who I am. I am glad to say that my self esteem has really improved over the years.


I confess...I just ate three barbecue wings, and it was delicious.


And also, I confess that I have yet to shower. But now I shall head off the computer so I can get a good shower and then go to sleep while my arms are not yet in pain.

Night all!





Photobucket



13 comments:

  1. Working out always makes you feel much better and energetic! We love the Biebs too but we don't watch Glee. Needless to say, we did watch the night his music was on!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* The Suite Life! Maddie's my favorite, 'cause she's a lot like my wife. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't workout later in the evening or I'll be up all night. That's just not good for the work load the next day. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to get into a workout routine. Nothing fits the schedule I have now. Good for you for working out. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm I could totally go for some BBQ wings right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed Glee this week!! I've gotta catch up this weekend.

    Awe, I hope you find somebody to love. Everybody needs somebody to love.

    Way to go on hitting the gym. I've so gotta do that!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So doesn't eating BBQ wings that late at night cancel out the workout? LOL!

    And I don't want to admit this, but I was groovin' to Glee's Bieber. (My husband is now ashamed of me...until I pointed out he likes Lady Gaga.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Friday Confessional :) I loved your confessions!! I love BBQ Wings mmm

    ~Sarah
    http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Glee this week as well. Santana is cracking me up. I love that she's this little evil mastermind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came across your blog and love it! Your posts are fun and creative. Have a great day!

    www.fashiondiaryofamormongirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never watched Glee but the way that everyone is talking about it I think I am missing out. Enjoyed your post and I am so happy you are more comfortable with your body. That is a great thing. We are way to hard on our selves for sure.
    Well have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a major tweeker at 215am. LOL. It drives me crazy because giiirl get BAD insomnia. IDK why. It's annoying. But my husband is the same way. My daughter, she's a late sleeper too so that's insomnia issues. gaw. Eh, I confess that I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL (= You'll find love hun! Don't worry. Don't go for our hawaii douche bag boys! They're nothing but trouble. I should talk, I married one! man, I wanted to do this confession thing. It sounds like something I could do. Too bad Friday isn't here already. Errr. Have a good weekend sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE baby beibs and LOVE Suite Life. :)

    ReplyDelete