CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 8, 2011

For some reason, I feel like I have a million things going on today, when I'm pretty sure that I don't! But either way, here are my link-ups so that I'm not wasting my day away blogging!


1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
I like just plain old glazed donuts, or twisty donuts, or donut holes. Mike's Bakery in Nanakuli always makes 'ono (delicious) donuts. I also like donuts from Napoleon's Bakery.  
2. Do you use the snooze button?
I'll usually just hit it once and if I'm still snoozing by the time my alarm goes off again, I just turn it off. I enjoy living this flexible sleep life of a college student :)
3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
My handwriting is a combination of the two.
4. Tell us a joke.
It's a local Hawaii joke, so not everyone may get it, but it's the only jokes I know...
Da Hawaiian, Filipino and Podagee was stuck on the top floor of a burning building. When the fire department arrives, they immediately hold out a safety net for the victims to jump down on. So da' Hawaiian and da' Filipino go for it and jump to safety.
But da' Podagee refuses to jump. The fire crew yells up to him, "sir please get over your fears and jump or we can't help you!". Da Podagee yells back, "No way brah! I not going jump until you put da' net down on da' ground first!".

5. How many languages do you speak?
English, Hawaiian Pidgin English (which is actually a language...haha), and Hawaiian. I can also understand some Spanish and Japanese.
6. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to meet new people who shared similar interests with me. And I sure have met a lot!
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Liquid body wash!
8. Do you buy bottled water?
Yes, it's mostly supposed to be for emergency preparedness though.
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
I didn't watch it. 
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
I'm kind of sad. It's going to be interesting to see how they fill that void. I mean sure the whole cast is funny and quirky in their own ways, but everything just seemed so much more pulled together with Michael there.


1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented on this post, but maybe I didn't.

    You know what, I've never had donuts from Mike's Bakery before. So, it's in Nanakuli, before or after the McDonalds/Foodland? Now, I like check it out! I always eat at Liliha Bakery, cuz its right down the road from where I live.

    Yes, Pidgin is a language, I back you up on that one!

    ReplyDelete