Tri-Stake YSA Dance tonight means that I am WAY excited. I'm looking to find my eternal companion there tonight ;P. Just kidding.....kind of.
Before the nap, here are some friday link-ups!
Head over to Lauren's blog to link up!
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is probably Jersey Shore. I mean, I know everyone loves Jersey Shore, but that's the reason that I refused to watch it. It was too popular, I hated it. But then, I watched it at my Uncle's house with my Aunty and Uncle and I loved it. It's addicting. Ok, now you know my secret.... .
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is this one pair of Paris Blues jeans. They were cheap, but I love them so much. They're my most comfy pair of jeans, and they're so worn out, I love it! I think I've had that pair since ninth grade. The Zipper is broken (I'm planning on fixing that) that edges are worn, but I love them! .
3. My grocery store impulse buy is magazines or candy at the checkout stand, and Chips Ahoy cookies! I'm a sucker for Chips Ahoy! .
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is I used to tweet on the job. So bad, but way addicting! .
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is the internet and social networking. I love reading blogs, facebook, and twitter. I love it. .
6. A little indulgence that I have is Push-Up Sherbet ice cream, haha. Whenever I go to a store, if they have Push Ups in their ice cream freezer, I just have to have it! .
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is Uhhmm....we don't really have one, haha :) .
Just add cute black flats, beautiful purple eyeshadow, my new CoverGirl Foundation (which I really only got because T-Swizzle endorses it), and purple/black nail polish. Yeah. I'm hot.
I'm way excited about the dance! It's hosted by Mililani Stake, with the help of Waipahu & Makakilo Stake, but of course the whole island is going to come! So. Many. Hot. Mormons! :P
I'm going with two of my friends (they're a couple & they're engaged & i'm one of their bridesmaids) who are bringing along a recently returned missionary. I think this is a set up You?
I hate funerals.
And that is all. Now I'm gonna nap!