Hi guys. I am so sick right now. I could barely muster up enough energy to do this post. Literally. As of right now, I am lying on my back in bed with my laptop propped up against my knees, wanting sleep.
Turns out this horrible strain of the flu is going around, and although I did get my flu shot (and I have the immune system of a super hero, yay working with germy perschoolers!) I am not immune to this strain. And the worst part is that it is just in the beginning stages.
But I haven't blogged in so long and I miss you guys, so I figured I'd at least try to get enough energy to do a linky party!
1. I am currently obsessed with Glee RPG. I cannot even begin to explain how much of a closeted nerd I am. I am also currently obsessed with the song Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson and all things Ke$ha. .
2. Today I am tired because, well, because I'm sick. My throat is killing me, my head is sore and my muscles are in pain. I need a nap just thinking about all the pain my body is in. .
3. The age I am is 21 and the age I feel is perfect. I think that being 21 sometimes means that you will feel grown up, and sometimes you'll feel not so grown up, and that's exactly where I am. .
4. My favorite place is my bed. So soft and comfy and perfect for just me. .
5. Something I have been procrastinating is school work. I've been so extremely lazy this week because I don't feel way and I haven't done ANY school work at all. I know, shame on me. .
6. The last thing I purchased was uhhm....dinner. .
7. The thing I love most about my home is that it is my home. I grew up here. It's the home that my mommy brought me home from the hospital to, it's the home where I lost my first tooth (from rollerskating in the house). Most of my fondest memories are connected to this home. In fact, I can even see myself bringing my first child home to this house too... .