I just wanted to stop by the blog and say hello. I know it's been for-EVER since I've updated, but this little break from the bloggy world has been much needed! I definitely miss the bloggyland and I plan on coming back in full force very soon, but for now the break from blogging (and being constantly worried about reading your blogs) has been nice!
Here are some things that I've done while on my little vacation:
- nothing, nothing and more nothing.
- read the entire Hunger Games series in 3 days. Yep. 3 days.
- And then became obsessed (of course) with the series.
- Fell in love with Peeta Mellark (also a mark of my obsession).
- Picked out my perfect Hunger Games cast (which I shall share with y'alls later)
- Added a Hunger Games Fanfiction to my FF.net account (I'll also share that later)
- Wrote a flippen AWESOME essay in 4 hours.
- watched a Jersey Shore marathon.
- got sick and then got better
- Started re-reading the Hunger Games again.
And yep, that's what I did. What have you guys been up to? Let me know because I really miss you guys!