CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 8, 2010

Oooh, Look! A Survey!

Oh look peoples, I found a survey that will either tell you just enough about me, or a little too much. I'm gonna go with the "a little too much" side, but I thought it would be fun to do it on here, just so that you all know the basics about me I guess.
And no, this is not my "Introducing Me" post, I'm working on that one :)

To Begin: Name: Tasia, it rhymes with "Asia" Age: 20. But 3 months, ish, until 21! Birthday: January 24 Hair Length: I think it's maybe about 3 or 4 inches past my shoulders right now. Hair Color: Dark brown. And it's all natural right now! First time in a while that it's been that way. Right or Left Handed: Righty. Fav Color: Green. Fav Food: Noodles of any kind, but especially spaghetti and cake noodles. And also, peanut butter and chicken. And cookies. Fav Drink: Water. Fav Sport: Cheerleading. Fav Sport to watch: Football and Basketball. Volleyball too, but only when it's live. Fav Commercial: Hmm...I don't think I have a favorite commercial. Fav Tv Show: Gossip Girl, Glee, The Office, and Boy Meets World. And Full House. And Gilmore Girls. What was your: Last Beverage: Dr. Pepper, I believe. Last thing you ate: Chicken Nuggets Last person you texted: Sam. Last person you called: My grandmother Last person that called you: Sydnie Last Song you listened: Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat Last Movie you watched: Well, I'm gonna watch Letters to Juliet in a bit, so I'll just say that. Last Video you watched: A lip dub from a wedding. Last Person you talked to in person: Grandma Last Person you talked to online: IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment