CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 7, 2010

Just Along for the Ride, or Something Like That...

I don't really know how to start this thing, so I'm just going to start with a Hello! Welcome to my brand, spankin' new blog. OK, everyone clap for me now. *waiting*
Thank you, Thank you!
Anyways, I've tried starting blogs before, buuuutttt, it was obviously unsuccessful. I also have a tumblr which is a blogging site, but I kind of wanted to keep my long winded and inspirational (hey, don't put me down there!) blogs and rants separate from my tumblr. While it is a blogging site, it's more of a media type blog rather than a blog where I can share my thoughts and feelings through writing. Which is why I decided to start this blog.
Don't get me wrong though, I love multi-media blogging. And I won't be boring you all with purely text posts. This will be a mixed media blog. I'll share some photography (I just got a new camera which I am super excited to try out). I'll also post some vlogs. And of course, I will be sharing my writings with you all. And I promise that I will TR

Y to keep up with this one.
Hopefully, this will be the last blog that I create ever. And you know, I'll like use it through my mission, marriage and motherhood :). LOL, we'll see about th

at one though.
Anyway, welcome to the blog. I'm Tasia and I hope that you enjoy whatever this crazy world throws at me as much as I do. And don't worry, I'll do an official "introducing me" post later, and you bet Nick Jonas is gonna be a part of that.
(If you got that, I'm going to assume that you watched Camp Rock 2. 'Cause I didn't :P)
Well, until next post!
Keep Living, In Real Life,
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment