CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 7, 2011

Steak.

I'm bored. And I don't want to go up to the Chapel for Scouts tonight, so I'm even MORE bored. Gaaarrr. So even though it is Thursday, here's a Wee Bit of Me...



Also, I want steak. I've had it for dinner the past two nights in a row and now I'm craving it. Haha. Andrew makes freakin' awesome steaks. I think I'm in love. With the steaks. Not Andrew. That's gross. Moving on with life...



{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
SUSHI!!! And Kim Chee. Sushi is the weirdest one because I've always loved raw fish, but I don't know. I'm a weird child.

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Currently still going to college. And I hate it because I'm not studying what I really want to be studying.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
I guess an Eagle...haha. Come on, I live in Hawaii. The wildest animal we have here are mongoose or stray chickens.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Nope.

{five} can you juggle?
Only with two.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Hardwood.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda.

{eight} what was your first car?
Well, I would like my first car to be a Toyota 4-Runner, but that's not gonna happen.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Peanut Butter Volcano cake from Chilis. OMG. Amazing.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not that often. I'm actually good with the way my furniture is arranged now.



Really, I still want steak. But alas, I suppose that I will have to settle for saimin. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment