CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 28, 2010

It's Tuesday ALREADY?

I swear, the week after Christmas and before New Years goes by so quickly that if it were a competitor in the olympics (for America of course) we'd have 500 zillion gold medals. Yep, I just came up with that. I know, I'm brilliant =P. 


OK, moving on. Let's have some linky party fun, shall we?


1. What was the number one item on your Christmas wishlist?
The number one item on my Christmas wishlist this year was a Sewing Machine. Originally,I thought I was just going to get the hand-me down one that has been in my family for a while, which I was totally happy about. But my grandma surprised me with one of my own, and this baby is beautiful!
2. Did you get the number one item on your Christmas wishlist?
I did! Like I said, my grandma surprised me with a brand spankin' new one.
It's a Project Runway Limited edition. And it was on sale at wal-mart! I'll tel y'all more about this beauty later :)

3. How long has it been since you’ve had a pedicure?
way too long! I can't even remember when the last time was.
4. How cold is it in your city today?
It's been kinda rainy and we're expecting more storms, but it's actually only 75 degrees. Yeah, I lov Hawaii
5. How many pillows do you sleep with?
three.
6. Can you roll your tongue?
yessa!
7. Do you always buy the same mascara or do you try new ones each tube?
It depends. Mostly I use the same one, but if I run out randomly and they don't have the kind I usually use, I'll buy a new one. My favorite is Maybelline lash blast.
8. What’s your favorite cookbook?
google. Or other peoples blogs! yeah, i've been getting a lot of recipes from the blogs I follow.
9. What was your first pet?
I had rabbits named salt and pepper, but they weren't really MINE. The first pet that was actually mine was my dog Hoku. She was Chihuahua, and I got her for christmas when I was seven. I had her until I was 18 and then she died :( But she did live a very long life, so yeh.
10. Do you wear jewelry on a daily basis?
Nope. My skin is super sensitive so I can't wear earrings to often and I have to be careful with necklaces as well. Even wearing watches causes my skin to rash. I know, I'm a weird kid :)


OK, now I have to get to cleaning and reorganizing my room so that everything can be in place before Friday. Have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment