CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 11, 2010

The Weekend of Bieber Hunting, Letters, and the Walk of Shame

As you may be able to tell simply by the title alone, I've had a wonderfully epic weekend. And I'm going to break said weekend down into three simple and easy to read parts: Bieber Hunting, Letters and the Walk of Shame. I wasn't able to blog during the actual weekend because, well, it was just too epic. I was busy living the moment, but not here we go on a journey through my weekend.
Friday, October 8, 2010
The day of my Justin Bieber concert.To be completely honest, when we bought the tickets, I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go. I thought he was ok, but I didn't really like him. Like most Jonas fans, I found Justin annoying and I hated the fact that the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber shared the same initials. I didn't like how he sang "I'mma tell you one time" and he repeated the line over and over, thus defeating the purpose of saying it when obviously he told me more than one time. But, that all changed during my night.
Me, Syd and Lacey got there early to try and win VIP tickets, of course, there are people crazier than we are, so we didn't win. But that's cool. We were one of the first people into the Arena because we got a choice spot in line and we just cruised and danced until Jasmine Villegas came on. And let me tell you, Jasmine was good. I honestly think that she and Justin make an adorable couple.
Then when Jusitn came on, I just about died. I didn't take a lot of good quality pictures since we were sitting so far away, but I did get a lot of videos, which I haven't uploaded yet, so I can't post as of right now, but I will later. And when he brought Jaden Smith out on stage, well, I really could have died. But really, Justin was so good. He's really cute, he's a good dancer and he's a good live performer. I'd probably have a huge crush on him if he wasn't the same age as my brother :P
After the concert, we were gonna go to Zbar for the after party, but yeah. The girls I was with aren't 18 yet, so we walked around Waikiki.
Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010
Stayed in Waikiki for a bit trying to find Justin, which didn't really work out for us 'cause kid is a good hider.
Went home to two letters from my favorite people--Missionaries! Both of whom are my closest friends, one however, I'm convinced is my future husband. Seriously. Elder K is serving in Nevada Las Vegas West Mission and Elder G is serving in the Japan Nagoya mission. I hadn't received a letter from Elder G in a very, very long time so it was really nice and exciting to hear from him. It really brightened my day.
Later that night, I went to my friends house and cruised until like 3am. Then fell asleep on his couch with a bunch of other people. We watched the movie The Stepfather with Penn Badgley. It was actually really good. But I can't see him as anything other than Dan Humphrey, you know?
Woke up at 6 to go home and change for church...
Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010
Me, Abraham and Kaulana went to the Mililani Singles Branch. We don't have a Singles Branch in our stake yet, but we definitely need it! Apparently, we are getting one next month though, so that's super exciting.
It was fun. There was a cute white boy there but he didn't talk to me :)
After we went back to Kaulana's and attempted to watch Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. But I fell asleep. And stayed asleep. Then we woke up and ate and watched a bunch of random movies and TV shows. Then I went home.
Today, Oct.11, 2010
I went in to the pre-school where I'm supposed to be subbing at to figure out why I wasn't on the sub list and all that good stuff. But, as soon as I went in, the lady that's in charge of all that stuff asked me to sub. So, I worked in a 3 year old class during regular day, from about 9 til 2. Then I worked in extended day from 2 til 4:30. Tomorrow, I work extended day from 6:45-8:45 am then from 2:00-5:30pm. On Wednesday, I work extended day from 6:45-8:45am and then from 11:30-5:30pm. I'm really excited because I actually really love working and being around the kids, plus the class seems so chill and different from when I was working as a full time extended day aide. And plus, we really need the money right now, so it's good to have some kind of income. I just need to remember to thank my Heavenly Father and to pay my tithing.
Anyway, I'm tired, I had a long day and I need to get up early tomorrow, so good night and I will talk to you all soon!
xoxo,
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment